Friday, September 19, 2008

My Good God has it been that long.

I not a good blogger, I haven't check on this site in quite a few months. I wanted to document all is well. Meds are working, temp assignment is nearly over, crochet and socks are progressing. Spending a lot of time on Ravelry now that school is over.
Online school at University of Phoenix don't trying at home. Now I am going to be a H&R Block professional well at least for tax year 2009. Tax year 2008 will be a learning year, I don't suppose I will get to do more than 50 sets of taxes. It all about the flexible work hours. It sounds like you work like a dog for 3 and half months then the rest of the year you study and work temp or at Starbuck's while you are getting your street credit.
Knitting is only socks and crochet is hats, a bag and a couple of sweaters. I hope to solve the problem of pictures and make this a real blog.
Here's to write again soon.

No comments: